Welcome to offical website of .$k@ clan! 
Saturday, 2024-04-27, 8:54 PM

Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | .Not&Vilolation - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Our Server » Unban request » .Not&Vilolation
.Not&Vilolation
TerrorTimeDate: Thursday, 2009-03-12, 1:08 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Newbie
Ok, I am expecting a complaint about your ban, so I made your thread for you!! (How nice am I!)

You are banned for 9999 days.

I told you, if your PBBan appeal is denied and you went to our server this is what would happen.

You went to our server.

You have been Banned.

Quote (PBBans)

Alias: .Not&ViolaTion+

Violation: VIOLATION (VIDEO DRIVER HACK) 90003

GUID: 1334843021d89d5391451eebe84c92aa

IP Address: 91.179.233.107 (Belgium)

Appeal Status: Closed - Denied (March 10, 2009)

Here is your ban from Pb: http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-e84c92aa-vb115871.html

Your ban will stay, and if you circumvent it you will be banned again.

Bye.

.$F#TerrorTime+

Message edited by TerrorTime - Thursday, 2009-03-12, 1:54 AM

Aniq3Date: Thursday, 2009-03-12, 3:18 AM | Message # 2
Private
u must be pretty low to dont know that reason of ban rofl, its cleary saying Violation Video driver hack, what u need else? to make u in japansee version or what to get it thats hack?.
I mean if u would have at least a bit of brains and knowlage about pbbans u would direclty know whats this hacks, even when husa asked me for this ban i was like lol, another time busted, nothin new... thats why husa closed that time topic. If ur at dobuts next time about pbbans like this one, u still have my xfire and ur free to ask me about it and i will tell u the reason.

ska-clanDate: Thursday, 2009-03-12, 7:40 AM | Message # 3
.$k@Husa
Group: .$k@ Łeader/Web Team
kaj husa?nč husa! XDDD Yea you're right there Aniqe.Terror he don't need any explanation for this.He hacked->He got ass fucked.That's fact.Bye Bye violation! evil

RaNGeDate: Thursday, 2009-03-12, 10:09 AM | Message # 4
Private
You just got busted happy

TerrorTimeDate: Thursday, 2009-03-12, 12:30 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Quote (Aniq3)
u must be pretty low to dont know that reason of ban rofl, its cleary saying Violation Video driver hack, what u need else? to make u in japansee version or what to get it thats hack?.
I mean if u would have at least a bit of brains and knowlage about pbbans u would direclty know whats this hacks, even when husa asked me for this ban i was like lol, another time busted, nothin new... thats why husa closed that time topic. If ur at dobuts next time about pbbans like this one, u still have my xfire and ur free to ask me about it and i will tell u the reason.

Thanks, but I know exactly what it is. I just wanted to post to make the point that the appeal he made was denied.

Basically saying:

.$F#TerrorTime+

ska-clanDate: Thursday, 2009-03-12, 4:23 PM | Message # 6
.$k@Husa
Group: .$k@ Łeader/Web Team
I'll let open that topic for a while cuz i wanna see if terror got any excuse biggrin By the way welcome here Joao! cranky

violationDate: Thursday, 2009-03-12, 8:09 PM | Message # 7
Private
guys !!! rofl i don't wan't to be unbanned from your server!! wtf is this shit xD . i never played on it dudes so what i care about be banned ore not from there? now i didn't cheat, feel free to belive me ore not (what i doubt u will) but i know i didn't. now what i see, is some poor little kids just trying to make fun of me, it's so easy for me to do whatever i wan't guys, i can change my guid but then al will think/ be sure i cheated otherwise i wouldn't change it. i let it to show all i don't care they see i've been caught by PB for 'cheating' because i know it's completly false. i realy don't care about what U think, that's not important, what's important is the fact i can look in a glas and say: i didn't cheat. hope u can grow a little up and know what u doing is just bringing shame on u.
an!q3: on your post i don't even wan't to response, but to let u use ur little brains and in the hope u make researches... it wasn't me who was banned the "1st time" it was a name faker and it had been solved, i didn't appeak the ban cuz i didn't know how. now what i see since 5 months is the fact u still havn't grow up in yoour head as in life. u still a little kid and i'm glad for u u are not living next to my house, ore i would come and tell u face to face and not as lame as u do.

now for the rest and in the hope i don't have to post back, i would ask u to close this unneeded topic and don't come and make shit in our shoutboc terror, cuz u only making the ppl laugh about u. thx for reading, greetz

Message edited by violation - Thursday, 2009-03-12, 8:11 PM

TerrorTimeDate: Thursday, 2009-03-12, 8:59 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant
Hahahahahaaaaa!

Remove them as clan friends and on site imo.

Violation, you hacked and got caught, deal with it and move on.

/Closed

Added (2009-03-12, 8:59 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (ska-clan)
I'll let open that topic for a while cuz i wanna see if terror got any excuse biggrin By the way welcome here Joao! cranky

I take it you mean vilolation to reply with excuses and not me...? =s

.$F#TerrorTime+

violationDate: Thursday, 2009-03-12, 9:46 PM | Message # 9
Private
lol,
tell me, would i be so stupid to use same "cheat" 2 times in 1 week? cuz i'm again caught for the same thing. so ore i am very stupid what i'm sure i'm not ore something in my computer makes the same lag....

TerrorTimeDate: Thursday, 2009-03-12, 11:38 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant

Ban stays, now gtfo!

I just think that you can't get more stupid, you want to be unbanned because you got another pbban!?

You really are a moron.

.$F#TerrorTime+

Message edited by TerrorTime - Thursday, 2009-03-12, 11:41 PM

Aniq3Date: Thursday, 2009-03-12, 11:53 PM | Message # 11
Private
Quote (violation)
an!q3: on your post i don't even wan't to response, but to let u use ur little brains and in the hope u make researches... it wasn't me who was banned the "1st time" it was a name faker and it had been solved, i didn't appeak the ban cuz i didn't know how. now what i see since 5 months is the fact u still havn't grow up in yoour head as in life. u still a little kid and i'm glad for u u are not living next to my house, ore i would come and tell u face to face and not as lame as u do.

i would like to see that in real life ofcourse how u come face to face with ur big mouth. The only place u would see is a road and some missing teeth probably too. For the matter of brains, we dont need even discuss about this, since u dont know even to use aimbot and then coming with reasons " i didnt know how to appeal for ban".
roflmao GL at ur life, u will need it with such a epic fails.

TerrorTimeDate: Friday, 2009-03-13, 0:09 AM | Message # 12
Lieutenant
Aniqe doesn't need to fight you 1 on 1 in ETPro, he just pwned you with words! =)

.$F#TerrorTime+

violationDate: Friday, 2009-03-13, 0:15 AM | Message # 13
Private
lol aniq3 wanna fight with hands? lol i could kill u with 1 hand rpfl.
and no i don't wan't to be unbanned of ur server, i never played on it, and i'm unbanned of it already ffs. u can't ban me, nobody can do something againste me tongue

Added (2009-03-13, 0:12 Am)
what can slovenian do vs french balieuzards? nothing, gtfo noobs find life and get brain

Added (2009-03-13, 0:15 Am)
lol u talk about aimbot? never used a cheat, and pbbans show only video driver hack, aimbot? xD stupid noob, 1o1 ETpro i pwn u, 2.5 to ... what else? 1o1 hand fight? np ur slvenian little kid, just get brain, friends, and learn to fight, then come to my country and i promise i'll be there to make u loose ALL your teath rofl.

TerrorTimeDate: Friday, 2009-03-13, 0:38 AM | Message # 14
Lieutenant
So you hate our server, yet you are talking openly about circumventing a ban there.

I have no moderator access so I can't close this, your doing more harm then good here Violation. I suggest you leave now, because your getting boring.

.$F#TerrorTime+

Aniq3Date: Friday, 2009-03-13, 3:37 AM | Message # 15
Private
u just gave me one big laugh child

Forum » Our Server » Unban request » .Not&Vilolation
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz